100 SERIES AWNING WINDOWS
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Rigorously tested to deliver years* of smooth, reliable operation
- Fibrex material construction provides long-lasting performance
- Durable, low-maintenance finish won't fade, flake, blister or peel
- Fibrex material is twice as strong as vinyl
- Weather-resistant construction for greater comfort and energy efficiency
- Variety of High-Performance Low-E glass options available to help control heating and cooling costs in any climate
- Weatherstripping is designed to seal out drafts, wind and water
- Many 100 Series awning windows have options that make them ENERGY STAR v. 6.0 certified throughout the U.S.
- Clean, attractive corner seams
- Six exterior color options
- Attractive matte finish interiors available in four colors
- Add style with grilles or patterned glass
ASK ABOUT COMPOSITE
THE SMART ALTERNATIVE TO VINYL
Hassle Free Process
American Remodeling Corp. eliminates the need to work with multiple companies. We are responsible for all aspects of your window replacement and installation.
Andersen windows are custom built, meaning a nearly limitless selection of window styles, colors, and grilles to fit any home.
Andersen's exclusive Fibrex composite material lasts longer, performs better, and is stronger than vinyl.
Andersen's energy efficient windows are ENERGY STAR certified and can reduce heating and cooling costs.
A great window is only as good as the installation behind it. With American Remodeling Corp., you get the product reputation of Andersen Windows with the master work of passionate installers.
Andersen windows offers some of the best warranties in the industry. They're even transferable should you sell your home. With their exclusive Owner-to-Owner limited warranties, you get peace of mind, plus real added value.